Imaginesim announced yesterday on their social media networks, that the new Atlanta Airport (KATL) 2019 for X-Plane 11 got released. This scenery was tested and approved by real-life pilots.
Imaginesim firstly released KATL airport for Prepar3D on August 23rd and after few months from being announced, Imaginesim started developing this airport for X-Plane 11.
They released Atlanta, because: “Atlanta is a monumentally busy place. It’s the World’s Number 1 whether by passenger traffic, landings and take-offs, revenue flights, aircraft movements, daily ops, non-stop flights, the superlatives go on. 105 million passengers board nearly 1 million flights to over 200 destinations every year. There are 7 enormous terminal concourses and almost 300 aircraft parking ramps spread across 4,700 acres. It is Delta’s home base – the world’s busiest airline, a primary Southwest hub, and an important centre of operations for 25 other significant US and international carriers.”
You can now purchase the scenery via the Imaginesim website for 24,99 GBP.
- – Fantastic performance using 64bit code optimized for X-Plane 11.
- – High definition building texturing and native X-Plane 11 ground polygons.
- – Switchable dramatic PBR based water, reflection and shine texturing.
- – Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- – Low visibility nav lighting.
- – Switchable dynamic HDR lighting option.
- – Introduces the spectacular canopies over the Main Termianl dropoff/pickup zones.
- – Utilizes imaginesim’s bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- – Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- – Interactive SAM jetways and SafeGate docking systems.
- – Stunning night lighting and effects.
- – Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- – Sophisticated animations.
- – Realistic taxiway centre and edge lighting.
- – Thousands of hand-placed trees and lush 3D grass
- – Accurate AIRAC procedures.
- – Hundreds of high fidelity apron service and support vehicles.
- – Enhanced custom made hand-placed surrounding autogen.
- – Extensive hand placed trees, plants and vegetation.
- – 15 square mile coverage of the KATL area.
- – Low simulator impact.
- – Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.