Not long after its update to V2, iniBuild’s famous A300 has recently received another update bringing a number of small bug fixes as well as some smaller additions to the addon.
Among the most notable changes include improved cabin passenger light panel clickspots, improved FO EFB alignment, IRS on bat/align mode bug fixed, and much more (see end of article for full changelog)
For existing A300 users, the update can be downloaded via iniManager. The A300 can be purchased from the iniBuilds store for approximately €83.84 here.
- Improved cabin passenger light panel clickspots
- Improved FO EFB Alignment
- IRS ON BAT/Align mode bug fixed
- FCU buttons should no longer clip
- ATC button hovering issue now fixed
- VOR on PAX windows glass bug resolved
- Autosave on EFB clipping now fixed
- ECAM SD popout now fixed
- HSI now fixed
- ILS Coursepointer in ARC mode fixed
- VOR manual mode now added
- Heading bug is not visible at night on nav display in rose mode resolved
- ILS course in ARC mode now adjustable
- Fuel page drawing bug on LBS corrected
- Improvement to turn direction logic in FMS
- Improvement to FMS behaviour on respecting altitude CST on given turns
- Engine fan blade issue now fixed
- Cargo containers bug on removal now fixed
In order to ensure friendly environment for everyone, we outlined a few simple rules that need to be followed when participating in discussions in the comment section under each post. It's nothing complicated: keep the comments English, avoid vulgarisms, offensive language, abusive behaviour, creating or participating in arguments, trolling, or self-promotion.