iniBuilds division, iniScene, has recently taken to their social network profiles to officially announce the development of Fox Islands for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Once released, the scenery is going to cover the South Fox Island and the North Fox Island on Lake Michigan in the United States.
On each of the two islands, there is an airport. Both airports will be recreated in the scenery with great attention to detail. Other than that, the developer promises to bring the scenery to life with customized coastline and revised shores, or revised biomes for more true-to-area vegetation.
Additionally, the orthoimagery in the area was corrected and the mesh was terraformed for more accurate representation. The scenery will be ideal for short island hops and VFR flights around Lake Michigan.
The scenery is currently expected to be released tomorrow, on Friday, May 21st, 2021, for a price of approximately €6.95 with VAT excluded.
- Dual airport package – A true private island experience on the Great Lakes
- Customized coast line, revised shores
- Animated light house and custom modeled buildings and assets true-to-life
- Grass strip on North Fox, challenging with the tree line, and camp ground
- Revised biomes for a more true-to-area vegetation representation
- Corrected orthoimagery, terraformed mesh