iniScene, a division of iniBuilds, has today released a major and highly-anticipated update within the community for their scenery covering the Shoreham Airport (EGKA) in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Bringing the scenery to version 2.0, the new update features completely remodelled main terminal, recreated airport ground lines, new Old Shoreham Toll bridge model, added airport perimeter fence, new weathered and dirt textures, improved lighting, or vegetation adjustments.
The taxiway signage was fixed as well to better represent the real counterpart, and buildings that were using low-resolution textures received new, 4K, textures. The complete changelog can be found below in the article.
This update is free of charge for all existing customers and can be downloaded through the iniBuilds Store. If you don’t own the scenery yet, and would like to purchase it, you can do so through the iniBuilds Store for approximately €11.60 with VAT excluded.
Brighton City Airport (EGKA), also known as Shoreham Airport, is a general aviation airport located just next to the city of Brighton in West Sussex, United Kingdom. It operates three grass runways and one asphalt one. Founded in 1910, it is also the oldest airport in the United Kingdom.
- Re-modelled main terminal.
- All airport ground lines re-created as a projected mesh.
- New Old Shoreham Toll bridge model.
- Added airport perimeter fence.
- New landside road and parking area textures.
- Buildings behind runway 20 re-modelled.
- New fuel pump models.
- “Green monolith” re-modelled.
- New dirt/weathered textures added to some buildings
- Fixed landside airport flags.
- Overall vegetation adjustments.
- Overall mesh adjustments in all areas of the scenery.
- Added correct taxiway signage.
- Many low-resolution buildings brought to 4K texturing standard.
- Ground dip fixed behind heli hangar.
- Updated main terminal colouring.
- Added runway/taxiway lighting.
- Walkway/mound at the riverbank of the airport added
- Two buildings/hangars at runways 20 replaced.
- Night lighting added
- Apron lighting added
- Many AO bake fixes on buildings throughout.