Jennasoft has recently came to the iFlySimX Forums to announce the release of the new version of their well-know Gatwick Airport (EGKK) scenery for Prepar3D. Not only does version 1.2 feature Prepar3D v5 compatibility, but also very much improved lighting including completely new dynamic lights by iniBuilds.
Lighting improvements and Prepar3D v5 are the only things in the changelog, however, if you want to check it yourself, it can be seen below. Before installing the new version, make sure to remove the previous versions of the scenery and the dynamic lighting .fx files in the Prepar3D v4 root folder in order to make the new version work properly.
The updated files can be found at Your Account page at SimMarket. If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so for €22 at SimMarket.
Gatwick Airport (EGKK) is an international airport located just south of Central London in England, United Kingdom. With over 46 million passengers annually, it is the second busiest airport in the United Kingdom, and the ninth-busiest in Europe. It serves as a hub for British Airways, and as a focus airport for easyJet, TUI Airways, and Norwegian Air Shuttle. As we could expect from airport of such size, routes not only to Europe are operated from the airport.
- adds the new Boeing MRO
- adds P3Dv5 version (removes default taxisigns and default building, fixes mesh bugs in grass areas correct too bright windows reflexion)
- adds some more green lights
- adds some new blue taxiways lights
- fixes flickering dynamic lights on P3D
- reduces the number of dynamic lights to improve night experience.
- new dynamic lights by Inibuilds