Today, Just Flight released their DR400 for FSX and Prepar3D. This aircraft follows the releases of PA-28 series, C152 and Duchess Model 76.
The aircraft contains HD textures, detailed modelling with PBR materials (Only P3D v4.4+), truly 3D virtucal cockpit, authentic fuel and RPM gauge needle, fully functional IFR capable avionics and many more. There are few more features down below.
- Accurately modelled Robin DR400-180 Regent, built using real-world aircraft plans and comprehensive photography of the real aircraft
- Numerous animations including sliding canopy, luggage door and engine exhaust
- Realistic modelling and texturing of the distinctive cranked wings
- Ground equipment including chocks and tie-downs
- 4096×4096 textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity
- Bump and specular mapping used throughout the aircraft to produce a truly 3D feel
- PBR materials (requires P3D v4.4 or later)
- A truly 3D virtual cockpit right down to accurately modelled seat belts and screw heads – every instrument is constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations
- Authentic fuel and RPM gauge needle ‘wobble’
- Dimmable instrument lighting (P3D v4+ only)
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Interactive checklists for every stage of flight, including engine start
- Panel state system which will automatically save the panel state whenever a flight is saved and reload the panel state whenever that flight is loaded
And many more… For further features and information, visit their website. The aircraft is available on their website for €12.95