Hot on the heels of the recent release of the PA28 Turbo Arrow III/IV for MSFS, Just Flight has recently taken to social media to preview further screenshots of the forthcoming PA28 Warrior II for the ever popular new simulator.
The PA28 Warrior II will be an accurately modelled aircraft using 4K PBR textures for added detail and quality, and drawn up using plans of a real world aircraft stationed at Conington Airfield.
Also includes door animations (baggage and passenger), working sun visors, cockpit storm window, and oil cover. A full list of features can be found on the Just Flight website. No details have been given as to when this model will be ready for release but coding is complete and the developers are currently working on flight dynamics and sound.
The Warrior is fairly similar in build to the Piper PA28 Arrow, though it does have a smaller engine running at only 160hp. This aircraft is often used as a trainer.
- Accurately modelled PA-28-161 Warrior II, built using real-world aircraft plans and comprehensive photography of the real aircraft
- Numerous animations including passenger door, baggage door, cockpit storm window, sun visors and oil cover
- Ground equipment including chocks, tie-downs and pushback towbar
- 4096×4096 textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity
- PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials with real-time environment reflections for superb quality and realism
- Detailed normal mapping for down-to-the-rivet precision of aircraft surfaces
- Ground services support (marshaller and fuel truck)
- Full support for MSFS visual icing effects
- Plus much more