Just Flight shared details of their upcoming DR400 for Prepar3D, Microsoft Flight Simulator X and X-Plane. They also listed their product on Just Flight official website.
Now we know that we can expect high level aircraft with several impressive features. For example custom-coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers, flight computer panel with useful information or animations of sliding canopy, luggage door and engine exhaust.
The price of this product will be €12.95.
- Accurately modelled Robin DR400-180 Regent, built using real-world aircraft plans and comprehensive photography of the real aircraft
- Numerous animations including sliding canopy, luggage door and engine exhaust
- Realistic modelling and texturing of the distinctive cranked wings
- Ground equipment including chocks and tie-downs
- PBR materials (requires P3D v4.4 or later)
- Authentic fuel and RPM gauge needle ‘wobble’
- Dimmable instrument lighting (P3D v4+ only)
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Interactive checklists for every stage of flight, including engine start
- Panel state system which will automatically save the panel state whenever a flight is saved and reload the panel state whenever that flight is loaded
- Fully functional and comprehensive IFR-capable avionics fit, GMA 340 audio selector, GNS 430 GPS unit, KY 97 COM 2, KN 64 DMEGTX 330, KR 85 ADF, S-TEC 55
- Flight computer panel with useful information such as fuel burn, endurance, speed and wind speed/direction
- Custom-coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers
- Custom-coded fuel system with realistic reserve to main tank fuel transfer
- Failures including spark plug fouling, limited battery life, vapour lock and more
- Refill menu for quick and easy refilling of fuel and oil
- 10 liveries
- Realistic and accurate flight dynamics based on real-world performance and handling data
- Authentic sound set
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and performance data