JustSim has today announced a new big update coming to their Brussels Airport (EBBR) scenery on their Facebook page. The update will feature added VDGS, new 3D model of the terminal building, PBR textures on 3D models or new terminal textures, for example. The complete changelog can be seen below.
Within the post, JustSim also posted numerous previews of the scenery of which a selection can be seen below. There is no release date or the price yet, but the X-Plane 11 version usually comes a week after the Prepar3D version.
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
- Add Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) by 12BPILOT
- New Animated SODE Jetways for Airbus A380
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Add new parkings and remade over 30 parkings
- The marking of the Parking lots has been changed.
- A custom profile file for GSX has been modified.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- New textures for ground polygons.
- The 3D model of the terminal has been changed (Gate for the A380 was created)
- The terminal textures have been changed.
- Small fix