JustSim’s CEO, Andrei Bakanov, today announced a new version (v2) being released of JustSim’s Dusseldorf Airport scenery for Prepar3D. This is a major update of the scenery featuring PBR texturing, updated layout with over 25 parking lots changed/added and 3D grass added for example, the full changelog can be seen below.
JustSim decided to not give this update for free for current owners. You can purchase the updated version of the scenery via Simmarket for €24. If the current owners will have some kind of discount was not announced, but usually they do.
- Texture ground polygons was changed.
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.5-PBR materials used.
- More than 25 Parking lots were added/changed.
- The marking of the Parking lots has been changed.
- Animated wind socks (SODE) have been added.
- 3D grass have been added.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- A custom profile file for GSX has been added.
Add special phototerrain version for ORBX FTX openLC Europe
Add SODE VDGS
GSX Ground Service settings for use with SODE VDGS and withouth SODE VDGS
- Lighting on the runway taxiways has been changed.
- Dynamic lighting has been addedchanged.
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.5)
- Additional optimization performed
- Small fix