It’s just two days since JustSim CEO, Andrei Bakanov, announced a big update for JustSim Innsbruck Airport (LOWI) scenery. As you might guess, the update is now out and can be purchased for EUR 17,97 on SimMarket.
In terms of the Prepar3D version update, we are not sure what is happening since the update should be already released, but isn’t, overall there is some mess happening right now. For example, on X-Plane.org the update is called “v2” and on SimMarket “v3”. About the price, we are not sure if the owners will get a discount or will need to pay the full price again, but I hope this mess will sort out as soon as possible.
Feature list (XP11)
- – new ground textures with PBR
- – new lines with PBR
- – all lights changed to more realistic
- – added approaching rabbit-light thru the city
- – orthos colors corrected for better blending with terrain
- – new hi-res orthos near the airport
- – all object now using PBR reflections
- – exclusions corrected
- – new taxiway signs
- – fixed models elevations
- – new terminal and lounge zone modeled
- – added several new models for the environment
- – added static aircrafts
- – new ground equipment models
- – new grass and trees
- – ambient occlusion added to ground
- – minor fixes for textures
- – Outstanding optional DEM with 10m resolution for Ortho4XP users
Feature list (P3D)
- Here is a list of changes:
- Texture ground polygons was changed.
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.4-PBR materials used.
- New terminal and lounge zone modeled
autogenobjects have been added.
- 3D models of churches have been added.
wind socks(SODE) have been added.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- Dynamic lighting has been added\changed.
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Additional optimization performed
- Small fix