The CEO of JustSim, Andrei Bakanov, announced an update for their scenery of Larnaca airport, in Cyprus. The announcement was made in Public Group on Facebook.
Considering the post, Larnaca will get new ground polygons textures, which will be PBR, new autogen objects, animated vehicles, SODE windsocks, 3D grass, modified AFCAD, new GSX profile, improved dynamic lighting, and some smaller fixes.
This update, exactly v2, will be released very soon, at least that is what JustSim wrote 🙂
More information are available on JustSim Facebook page.
Feature list (v2)
- Texture ground polygons was changed.
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.4-PBR materials used.
- New autogen objects have been added
- Animated vehicles has been added
- Animated wind socks (SODE) have been added.
- A 3D grass model has been added.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- The user file for the GSX profile has been modified
- Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) (SODE+GSX) has been modified
- Dynamic lighting has been added\changed.
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Additional optimization performed
- Small fix