JustSim has today released their long-awaited version of Basel Airport scenery for X-Plane 11. The Prepar3D version got released some time ago, and X-Plane 11 users were waiting patiently for the XP11 version.
There wasn’t much shared together with the screenshots, but from the product page, we know, that the scenery features detailed airport objects and vehicles, custom autogen or optimization for high performance, for example. The complete feature list can be seen below.
If you want, you can buy the scenery for 23,96€ (incl. 21% VAT) via the SimMarket.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom autogen for whole island
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance