JustSim, a developer responsible for many sceneries for basically every modern simulator, has released an updated rendition of their Riga Airport (EVRA) scenery for X-Plane 11.
Following the recent release of Riga Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator, the X-Plane 11 rendition received a rather big update, which includes new ground textures, updated parking spaces, and generally airport layout which is now compatible with 2021 charts, or new ground equipment models, for example.
In regards to the features the scenery offers, users can expect detailed airport and objects, custom surroundings, animated ground vehicles, night effects, realistic reflection on glass using PBR, and or animated jetways.
The scenery is available for new customers for $18.50 and for $5 for all the customers who already have bought v1 of the Riga scenery. It can be bought through the X-Plane.org Store.
Riga International Airport (EVRA) is the largest airport in the Baltic states serving the capital city of Latvia, Riga. Being a hub for airBaltic, the national flag carrier, the airport sees about 6 million passengers annully with over 90 destinations in 30 countries.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Animated ground vehicles
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Animated Jetways (not SAM)
- new high-res ground textures
- new parking and apron (charts 2021)
- new ground equip models
- new surrounding models
- new airport nav and service models
- new vegetation and grass
- new orthophoto (latest 2020)
- all models now have full PBR textures
- COM frequencies updated
- ground traffic routes updates and fixed
- autogates LOD radius fixed
- minor fixes and improvements