JustSim has released their rendition of Santorini (LGSR) for Prepar3D back in April 7th. Today, the developer released the X-Plane 11 version of the LGSR airport.
The scenery contains features like detailed objects and vehicles, custom textured taxiways, custom surroundings, compatibility with WT3 and X-Life, or custom patch for Ortho4XP users, that allow real runway curvature. The scenery also provides us with custom hand-placed autogen, great performance and realistic reflection on the glass. The airport costs $16.00 and is available via the X-Plane.org store.
Now something about the airport. It is located north of the village of Kamari and it is both military and civil airport. The airport is mainly operated by Ryanair, Olympic air or Aegean airlines.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Handplaced autogen and trees
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Custom patch for Ortho4XP for real runway curvature