LatinVFR is one of the best scenery builders out there and we got the chance to make a review on LatinVFR Barcelona LEBL. We would like to say thank you to the whole LatinVFR team for making this possible.
Barcelona is located at the east coast of Spain and it is very popular between tourists. With 1.6 million residents, Barcelona is after Madrid the second biggest city in Spain. Barcelona is famous for one of the best soccer teams on the planet FC Barcelona.
The LEBL scenery it self has many details and features like Iberia hangar or very well moddeled tower. Latin VFR has included Photo scenery and autogen, covering 300 square Kilometers, Dynamic lighting option for P3Dv4, Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport and many others!
You can enjoy SODE jetways as well!
Full Feature List
- Extremely detailed airport with terminal interiors, Ambient occlusion on all buildings and surroundings.
- Ground polygons for P3dv2-v3-v4 is 100% native, with specular and bump maps, reflection and rain effects.
- Photo scenery and autogen, covering 300 square Kilometers.
- Detailed city and major landmarks.
- Ground vehicle animations, on the aprons, and airport access roads
- Static aircraft.
- Very good performance and VAS usage.
- Animated SODE jetways.
- AFX file representing actual airline parking positions.
- Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport.
- Dynamic lighting option for P3dv4.
- scenery configurator tool.
- Much more…..
You can purchase LEBL scenery for P3D or FSX from LatinVFR official website.