LatinVFR, a scenery developer mainly for Prepar3D, today announced via their Facebook page Madrid Barajas Adolfo Suárez Airport (LEMD) scenery for Prepar3D v4. The developers wrote, that the scenery is “on final”, so the release date should not be far away. They also promised more info and pictures soon.
Madrid Barajas Adolfo Suárez Airport is an international airport located next to Madrid. It is the second-largest airport in Europe by size, right behind Paris Charles de Gaulle airport (LFPG), and the largest and busiest, with over 50 million passengers in 2018, airport in Spain.
- Full PBR materials on all buildings and ground polygons
- Built on a customized 3D mesh for realistic and immersive ambiance.
- Seasonal textures automatically switch using P3D scripting materials. (no longer needed to select the season)
- Surroundings buildings and area
- Dozens of kilometers of photo scenery with autogen.
- SODE controlled lighting and much more!