Being the third product in the Airport Regional Environment X product range, also known by an abbreviation AREX, LatinVFR has recently released the addon enhancing the default ground service vehicles within East Asia and Pacific regions – AREX Asia Pacific.
As well as with previous addons in the AREX product range, it offers customized sounds of the different vehicle engines and animation situations, realistic vehicle liveries accurate to each region the product covers, or customized vehicle traffic accurately developed according to vehicles used in the region.
For those unfamiliar with the product range, AREX by LatinVFR customizes default ground service vehicles in certain regions, depending on the specific product. In the past, before the Asia Pacific, Europe and North America regions were covered. Only customizing the default vehicles, there is no need for any additional software installed as it uses the default system of calling ground services.
If you want, you can purchase the addon through the LatinVFR website for a reasonable price of €7.20.
- Replacement of ground services vehicles with customized and more realistic for the region at ALL airports in all East Asia and the Pacific.
- Customized sounds of the different engines and animation situations.
- 8 regions of the world in MSFS independently customized, Asia Indian, Asia cold/dry, Asia Industrial, Asia Central, Tropics Asian, Australia Red, Australia, and Tropics Pacific.
- Different logos for the companies that provide airport services in Asia/Pacific.
- Realistic catering truck used in the regions, with the logos of the most important airport catering companies.
- Customized push back truck depicting regional companies.
- Customized and regional types of vehicle traffic, that make the airport environment more realistic and according to vehicles used in the region.
- Uses the default system of calling ground services, no external apps or files needed.
- No negative impact on performance.
- Note that the country of New Zealand couldn’t be modified under this package as of release.