LatinVFR has announced, through simMarket, the release of its ground service vehicle addon, AREX Europe, for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Designed to replace the default vehicles, specifically at European airports, provided by MSFS, AREX Europe provides a more realistic environment with GS vehicles featuring logos of the prime ground handling companies.
Also features customized engine sounds, regional variations of many GS vehicles, and realistic catering trucks, all using the native ground handling features of the sim.
AREX Europe is available from simMarket, priced at EUR 8.15 (excl taxes).
- Replacement of ground services vehicles with customized and more realistic for the region at ALL airports in all Europe.
- Customized sounds of the different engines and animation situations.
- 7 regions of Europe independently customized, Artic, the UK, France, Mediterranean West, Europe Germanic, Mediterranean East, and Russia.
- Different logos for the companies that provide airport services in Europe.
- Realistic catering trucks used in the regions, with the logos of the most important airport catering companies.
- Customized push back truck depicting regional companies.
- Customized and regional types of vehicle traffic, that make the airport environment more realistic and according to vehicles used in the region.
- Uses the default system of calling ground services, no external apps or files needed.
- No negative impact on performance