Without any previous announcements, LatinVFR has today released their rendition of Hartford Bradley International Airport (KBDL) for Prepar3D v4 and higher.
The scenery features SODE implementation, custom animated airport vehicles, airport surroundings included, or slippery conditions for runways and taxiways when raining. The complete feature list can be seen below.
Hartford Bradley International Airport (KBDL) is an international airport serving the cities of Hartford and Springfield. The airport is operated by airlines such as American Airlines, Delta Airlines, JetBlue, or Southwest Airlines. Routes to Chicago, Orlando, Baltimore, Los Angeles, or Miami, for example, are flown from the airport.
- KBDL airport all buildings objects and ground polygons made from native PBR materials.
- Airport and immediate surroundings, detailed.
- SODE animated PBR jetways for the best jetway animation possible.
- SODE controlled lighting, automatically illuminating when low visibility and rain conditions.
- SODE controlled rain effects, enabling wet PBR surfaces whenever rain is present.
- Script controlled seasons, automatically change according to the month, no input necessary.
- Script controlled snow ground polygons that activate when snow is present.
- Custom animated airport vehicles.
- Special slippery condition for runways/taxiways that would affect braking action whenever it is raining.
- Static aircraft, customized vehicle animations, animated elevators.
- Scenery configurator for selecting and un-selecting features.
- And much more…..