Leading Edge Simulations, an X-Plane 11 developer responsible for a variety of GA aircraft such as Beechcraft Duchess, Beachcraft Sundowner or DC-3, has updated their rendition of Saab 340 to version 1.6.5.
The information about the update has been shared through the X-Pilot forums by the founder of X-Aviation, Cameron. This update brings us new CTOT, taxi lights, improved autopilot as well as elevator trim, and a bug fix to G/S/ Horizontal Deviation Indicators.
The developer also noted that this is the last Saab 340 update of the v 1.6.x series. To update the aircraft, you have to log in to your X-Aviation account and redownload the aircraft.
In order to properly update the aircraft to v1.6.5, re-download the aircraft files from the X-Aviation store and replace the previous ones. The aircraft can be purchased exclusively through the previously mentioned store for a price of $49.95 or €41.15.
- CTOT (Created new torque value curves for Power Lever to more closely match actual try %)
- Taxi Light (Adjusted brightness value)
- Autopilot/Elevator Trim (Fixed bug preventing proper trim when autopilot engaged)
- Auto-Latch (Added User Pref option to all variants to prevent improper reset)
- AEW Left ITT Digital Display (Fixed bug hiding LED generic instrument)
- G/S / Horizontal Deviation Indicators (Fixed bug causing indicators to not display under certain conditions)
- Saab/Sim Hanging (Fixed bug where loading Saab at certain airports would hang the sim)