Majestic Software has taken to their forums to announce new versions of the PILOT, PRO, TRAINING and COCKPIT Editions of their rendition of the Bombardier Dash 8 Q400.
The new versions are now PILOT v1.023 and PRO, TRAINING, and COCKPIT v1.024. The most notable changes include Intel’s 12th gen CPU compatibility as well as some animation changes for the Pilot and Pro editions. You can find the full changelog below.
The Majestic Dash 8 Q400 is one of the best and most established addons for Prepar3D. It’s also the most complete Q400 available on the market. The addon can be purchased through a variety of stores linked at the Majestic Software’s website. The prices range from €40.40 to €294.95, based on the version.
A turboprop aircraft designed for shorter-distance flights, the Q400 is a polyvalent choice for airlines. The Q400 has a capacity of 68 to 90 passengers. Its maximum MTOW range of 1100 nautical miles allows airlines to serve destinations with smaller demands.
PILOT & PRO Editions
- AFCS: No aural warning will be given if AP disengaged via AP button
- AIR: Duct temperatures will be kept below 71 deg C
- ANTI ICE: Eng intake htr C/L will come on after engine start when no AC power is avail
- Animations: Pilots will disappear from the cockpit when parked powered off
- Animations: Pilots will not show brace position when in playback mode
- ELECTRICS: DC GENs C/L will stay during engine start
- FADEC: FADEC will fail upon landing with MLG collapsed
TRAINING & COCKPIT Editions:
- FDE: In flight crash due to incorrect gear location
- Scripts: Added missing engine failure scripts
- ELECTRICS: Fixed taxi/flight switch not tripping to OFF with electrics power down
- FMS: Fixed duplicated waypoints when connecting the procedures
- FDE: Tail strike – Runway Touch sensor issue fixed
PILOT, PRO, TRAINING & COCKPIT Editions:
- Intel Gen12 CPU compatibility: COCKPIT, TRAINING, PRO, PILOT
- CABIN: changes in No Smoking – Seat Belt lights logic