After teasing the product earlier this week through a short video, Mango Studios has today officially released their first version of custom soundpack enhancing the default sounds of the FlightFactor’s rendition of a Boeing 767 for X-Plane 11.
The soundpack features custom sounds for both engine variants present in the addon, custom sounds enhancing the default environment effects, both custom interior and exterior weather sounds, or realistic cabin effects and new sounds of switches, buttons, and rotaries.
The complete feature list can be found below in the article.
The soundpack can be purchased through SimMarket for €12.75 with VAT excluded.
- All new custom Mango Studios User Interface that allows having more control and customization over your sound pack than the previous A350 sound pack.
- Custom Cockpit system sound effects, including Battery, Avionics, Gyro, Packs, coming on sound.
- Custom Switches, Buttons, Covers, Rotaries, and Knob sound effects for the entirety of the cockpit.
- Custom and Realistic GE CF-6 General Electric engine sound effects, which now include jet blast rumble sound effects.
- Custom and realistic PW-4000 Pratt & Whitney engine sound effects, that now include jet blast sound effects.
- Custom and realistic RB-211 Roll Royce engine sound effects, that now include jet blast rumble sound effects.
- Exterior Sounds, such as the Fuel Truck, Ground Power Unit, and Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), have been customized, remade, and adapted for the 767.
- Exterior Weather Sounds, such as thunder, rain, hail, have been customized for the 767.
- Interior Weather sounds, such as rain in the cockpit, have been customized for the amount of rain that is present. (Can range from soft rain to hard rain, depending on how hard it is raining)
- New and higher quality cockpit warnings, such as Master Warning, Master Caution, and EGPWS
- New custom cockpit environment effects, such as the Rotate Effects, Wind in the cockpit, that gets louder the faster the aircraft goes, and the Speed Brakes up effects.
- Realistic Cabin sound effects, including hydraulic systems, flap retraction, and flap extension, fuel systems, passenger sound effects, and engine rumble/jet blast.