Maps2XPlane, known for their sceneries for X-Plane 11, has been recently working on their rendition of Seychelles in Africa.
The scenery has been released through Aerosoft and has many great features, like custom terrain mesh, ortho textures, detailed rendition of Seychelles international airport. There are also some helipads and some other airports to land on. The scenery covers all of the 115 islands in Seychelles.
- Custom Terrain Mesh with photo-realistic textures and vegetation
- High-detailed rendition of the Seychelles International Airport
- High-detailed rendition of the Regional Praslin Island Airport
- Renditions of thirteen additional Airfields and four Heliports
- Hundreds of custom objects and landmarks all over the islands
- Custom Autogen with country-specific buildings and objects
- Road-network and Sea-routes with animated, dynamic traffic
- Custom static aircraft and liveries by Pedro van Leeuwen
- Implementation of the “Scenery Animation Manager (SAM)”