Matavia, a developer behind a well-known addition to the default FlightFactor A320 Ultimate, updated Matavia Mod to version 3.0. As you can see below in the changelog, version 3.0 is compatible with the newest version of the FFA320U (v1) and features new window shutters, new cabin windows, and improved blue and grey cockpit.
For those who are not aware of what Matavia Mod is, it is a freeware addon replacing the default reflections and textures on the FlightFactor A320 Ultimate.
Matavia Mod is a freeware and can be downloaded via X-Plane forums.
Matavia also wrote on the forums:
I decided to improve it because it showed me really good potential but I wasn’t totaly satisfied. Initially it was a personnal project but it became bigger and bigger so I decided to share my work with the community.
– Compatible with V.1 version
– Blue Cockpit and Grey cockpit improved
– New cabin windows added / Thank you to Delta_Who (Dellanie Byron)
– New window shutters added / Thank you to Delta_Who (Dellanie Byron)
– New addon created to customise interior lights