The Microsoft Flight Simulator team have recently made a post to the MSFS website announcing the release of the new world update featuring a vast improvement to the Nordic region in Europe.
The update includes vast improvement in landscapes, enhancement to regional architecture, improved data for 100 airports, and 77 new point of interests in the Nordic region. The update also features 5 new bush trips to explore the improved landscape, as well as five new landing challenges to put your piloting skills to the test in the Nordic region.
The update is free for existing owners of Microsoft Flight Simulator and can be downloaded in the marketplace section in game.
- New localization languages have been added (Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish)
- Updated aerial imagery in parts of the Nordic countries
- Updated elevation data for Norway, Denmark, Finland and French oversea territories (La Réunion, Mayotte, Saint-Barthelemy, Saint-Martin, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Guyane and Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon)
- Watermasks have been updated at various locations
- New AIRAC cycle 2106 has been implemented
- Fixed an issue preventing users from requesting fuel trucks on airports with fuel pumps but without ground equipment parking