Military Visualizations, also known as Milviz, after a long development, they released the KA350i for Prepar3D v4.5.
Milviz announced this new release on their Facebook page. KA350i features Fuel System totally simulated, TrueGlass dynamic rain effects or high quality external model with high resolution PBR textures and many others.
KA350i for Prepar3D v4.5 is now available on milviz.com for $79.99 USD.
- Fully featured FMS-3000, including SID/STAR support, airway support, performance entry, LNAV and VNAV, and many extended features
- Fully featured PL21, including radars, checklists, composite mode
- Faithfully reproduced systems and avionics, including checklist functionality
- Terrain awareness and warning system (TAWS+)
- Custom RealLight night lighting, landing lights and custom effects
- TrueGlass dynamic rain effects
- Chart viewer system
- Includes 4 highly detailed liveries
- True to life turboprop emulation with accurately modelled PT-6A behaviours
- High quality sound set recorded from a real 350i
- High quality external model with high resolution PBR textures
- High quality internal model complete with custom 3D gauges
- Stunning custom icing, with realistic de-icing boot effects
- Highly detailed product manuals included
- Tested and vetted by 4 experienced 350i pilots (and one instructor!)
- Startup procedure
- In-Flight different start procedure
- Custom specific sounds for entire startup/shutdown sequence, both external and internal.
Sound volume is user configurable with MVAMS.
- Realistic propeller rotation at engine startup & shutdown.
- Engine Performance modeled following real engine data from different tables.
- Engine failures due to limits exceeded (random)
- Cold & Hot weather operations realistically simulated
- Fuel System totally simulated
- Custom Electrical System, including