The T-38A Advanced Redux is a group-up rework of Milviz´ supersonic steam gauge trainer. The T-38A features custom flight control system, failure and damage modeling and true physics engine without limitations of Prepar3D.
List of features
- New high quality external and internal models
- New high quality ‘reduxed’ PBR textures
- Realistic engines startup sequence
- Realistic electric system including individual AC/DC/Battery buses modeling
- Custom TACAN system with Navigraph support
- Basic “Instructor Mode” available
- Custom physics & FDE engine
- Custom ground & structural dynamics
- Aerodynamic model based on Northrop and NASA data
- Realistic J-85 engine model
- Custom Flight Control System model
- High-resolution paint kit
- Custom failures model
- Forced and random failures system
- Icing effects and damage modeling
- Realistic DX10/DX11 night lighting, landing lights, and custom effects
- High-quality sound set, including startups with two types of huffers
- Exterior model manager to show/hide various elements
- Highly detailed product operating handbook included
- 10 HD liveries created by 3DReach.
The T-38A can be bought for $59.99 on their website here. For owners who already has the old version of T-38A, there is a discount available. Just contact milviz via their website for more.