MK-Studios, a developer behind recently updated Tenerife Vol. 1 scenery, today released a big update for their Tenerife Vol. 2 scenery – v2. The scenery covers Tenerife North Airport and its surroundings. The new update is not free for current owners of v1 and must be purchased for €18,15 incl. 21% tax. We are not sure if current owners of v1 will have a discount.
The new v2 features PBR textures, thousands of custom placed autogen buildings and trees, realistic night lighting and updated ground layout for example. The full feature list can be seen below.
Prepare yourself for challenging approaches to Tenerife North (GCXO) airport. Surrounded by mountains from both sides it’s usually covered by fog or clouds which in connection with strong winds requires a lot of skills to land safely.
- Fully detailed rendition of Tenerife North airport and it’s surroundings including Santa Cruz city,
- Updated ground layout and stands according to real world changes,
- 25cm/pixel satellite resolution for the airport and it’s surrounding ,
- 5 m/pixel mesh resolution for the scenery area,
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions,
- Detailed AFCAD adjusted for AI addons,,
- Many monuments and custom objects around the airport,
- PBR implementation for taxiways and runways,
- PBR implementation of terminal glass and most important objects,
- Thousands of custom placed autogen buildings and trees,
- Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway centerline lights, runway speedway exit lights, approach lights including correct brightness and visibility conditions (day, night, weather,),
- Optimized Dynamic Lightning,
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and on the ground,
- Compatible to all major traffic add-ons,
- SODE jetways and VDGS supported,
- Optimized to take advantages of new P3D V4.5 features.