MK-Studios, a polish developer behind sceneries such as Lisbon or Dublin, today released an update for their Tenerife Vol. 1 scenery for Prepar3D. The new update features improved terminal glass textures, new static planes or added SODE VDGS config for example. The full changelog can be seen below.
If you bought the scenery via SimMarket, you can download it from your account, and if via MK-Studios store, use MK-Studios Backup Download System.
- Tenerife Vol. 2 adjustments.
- Improved terminal glass texture,
- Improved terminal glass night texture,
- Added SODE VDGS config,
- New static planes,
- Wet FX improved,
- Changed touchdown zone markers to new ones,
- Improved water blending in satellite image near the airport,