Orbx, the developer of TrueEarth Washington US and many other high-quality sceneries, today announced new scenery coming soon to X-Plane 11.
Innsbruck Airport (LOWI) is one of the world’s great aviation destinations, that’s what Jarrad Marshall, member of the developer team, wrote in the forum post.
The airport itself isn’t the only area included in the scenery, but the whole micro-region of Innsbruck.
Although the screenshots look very promising, it might affect the performance, but these are just speculations. If you want to check out more informations or screenshots, you can do so here.
- Ultra-detailed rendition of Innsbruck Airport
- Extremely high definition ground polygon
- Beautiful hand-coloured and cleaned ground textures at 30cm
- Entirely customized GSE and static aircraft fleet unique to Innsbruck – don’t expect to see generic airside vehicles or unexpected aircraft types
- Hand-crafted texture work incorporating special materials, baked ambient occlusion and baked night lighting
- Custom vegetation, grass and non-airside detailing
- Optimized for use with default and well-known AI programs
- Animated GSE and static peopleflow
- Carefully optimized for best balance between high performance and detail – very low texture loading for a scenery of this scope and detail.
- One of the most detailed cities yet brought to X-Plane 11
- 160 custom points of interest
- Beautiful edited 60cm ground imagery
- Major freeways and bridges custom modeled
- Hand-placed custom vegetation
- Stunning night lighting
- Hat Tux/Aplin 5 Heliport (LOJT) – rescue heliport hidden deep in the valleys south-west of Innsbruck.
- University Hospital (Uni Klinik) Heliport – rooftop hospital heliport in the heart of the city
- Flight Rescue Centre OAMTC Heliport – major Christophorus/Police heliport adjacent to the airport