Orbx Head of Operations, Ed Correia, has today announced, via the Orbx Forums, Fresno Yosemite International Airport scenery coming for X-Plane 11.
A feature list has been included in the post based on which we know, that the scenery will have atmospheric night lighting, interior modelling of the main terminal, SAM jetways integration, or compatibility with Orbx TrueEarth Northern California.
Fresno Yosemite International Airport (KSAT) is the primary commercial airport for three national parks and San Joaquin Valley. It operates two runways and serves flights to both USA and Mexico. IN 2018, over 1,7 million passengers used the airport.
Very much unexpectedly, it was mentioned in the post, that the scenery will release this weekend.
- Detailed and accurate rendition of Fresno Yosemite Airport
- Perfect for GA pilots, private jet pilots and helicopter fanatics
- Incredible quality texturing with PBR materials throughout
- Interact with the airport with SAM jetways and marshellers
- Atmospheric night lighting
- Custom static F15 and Blackhawk models
- Interior modelling of the main terminal
- Optimised for great performance
- Designed for TrueEarth Northern California
Source: Orbx Forums