ORBX, known for their sceneries for Prepar3D and X-Plane 11, like Innsbruck, FTX Global or their latest TrueEarth scenery range, has announced their rendition of Scandinavian Mountains Airport (ESKS).
The scenery was announced via the ORBX forums and shows off some screenshot of the upcoming airport, and the main features, which will be included in the released version. The examples of the previews are PBR textures, colour corrected coverage area at 7cm/pix resolution, seasonal textures, compatible with FTX Norway, Global Base and OpenLC Europe. The scenery is designed for Prepar3D v4 and more features are listed down into the article.
- Incredible drone-sourced 3cm aerial imagery around the airport, including advanced normal/spec maps beyond the normal GP
- The world’s newest international airport, with flights to major Swedish and European destinations including Heathrow and Copenhagen
- Immaculately detailed multi-seasonal depiction of ESKS Scandinavian Mountains Airport
- Stunningly realistic depiction of unique snow during the winter months
- Interior modelling
- Advanced materials, including PBR
- Colour-corrected coverage area at 7cm & 50cm resolution, with hand-placed autogen
- Custom static aircraft & GSE unique to ESKS
- Weather-influenced ground textures
- Stunning night light lighting
- A short flight to our other Swedish destinations, Gothenburg, Stockholm Arlanda, Kiruna, Visby and Dala
- The perfect short-haul destination for A320/NGX, regional jet and GA flyers alike!
- Designed for P3Dv4 to blend seamlessly with Orbx Norway, Orbx Global Base and openLC Europe
- Painstakingly optimized for very high performance, even with high-end aircraft.
- The latest in our Swedish Series from acclaimed developer Marcus Nyberg
There is no release date information yet, if you want to know more and see more screenshots, visit the ORBX Forums here.