ORBX Developer Jarrad Marshall has announced another airport. At the moment, the developers are working on the rendition of the Boulder City (61B or also, as the developers call it; Gateway to the Grand Canyon)
The announcement was made via the ORBX Forums and shows off some previews of the airport together with some features included in the airport. The scenery will include fully PBR textures, interior modelling, colour corrected coverage area that will cover the Boulder City, Mt. Wilson, Lake Mead Marina or Lake Las Vegas. The airport is compatible with Prepar3D v4.
- Meticulous depiction of Boulder City Municipal Airport, Nevada
- Hand-crafted PBR texturing for all major assets and ground poly
- Immersive and extensive coverage area, encompassing Boulder City, Hoover Dam, portions of Lake Mead, outskirts of Las Vegas and more
- The major gateway airport for tourist flights over the Grand Canyon
- Interior modelling
- Dozens of customized static aircraft, helicopters, GSE and vehicles unique to this product
- Colour-corrected coverage area at 15cm, 30cm & 1m resolution, with hand-placed autogen
- Stunning night lighting
- Tens of custom POI and landmarks
- Depiction of the old Boulder City Airport (closed)
- A short hop to other scenic destinations such as Vegas, Sedona, Palm Springs, Monument Valley and St George
- Designed for P3Dv4 to blend seamlessly with Orbx Southern California, also works with Global Base
- Painstakingly optimized for very high performance, even with high-end aircraft.
- The latest from legendary developer Ken Hall (KAVX Catalina, PNG Experience Packs)
You can see more via the ORBX Forums here.