Orbx announced through their Facebook page recently, that they released their rendition of Hollywood Burbank Airport v2. This is also a free upgrade for those who already own Burbank v1 for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The scenery is already available on their website or through the Orbx Central app. Orbx Burbank v2 costs approximately €17.84 including all the taxes. Orbx also wrote in the Facebook post that this is an advanced version of the scenery, built on techniques perfected over the last 18 months.
Among the main features, users can find ultra-HD textures, PBR materials, as well as unique ground services. Furthermore, there also are sloped runways with realistic elevation. Also, Orbx included the new apron expansion in the scenery.
As Orbx is well-known for their impressive surroundings, custom vegetation, grass and non-airside detailing are in this rendition as well. The overall size of the scenery is 1.61 gigabytes when installed.
- Complete ultra-HD rendition of Hollywood Burbank Airport
- Reworked ground poly using custom textures
- Sloped runways with realistic elevation
- New apron expansion
- Custom modelling throughout, with complete PBR textures
- Unique GSE and static aircraft fleet unique to Burbank
- Custom vegetation, grass and non-airside detailing
- New static aircraft with Control Panel option to remove
If you’d like to learn more about the work of Orbx, you can read our other article here.