Ed Correia announced on the ORBX Forums that the ORBX CityScape Honolulu scenery will get its first service pack update. Today, it is available for all current users of this scenery through ORBX central.
The service pack includes some major fixes like the crash issues when the crash detection was on (invisible objects in the air), some textures have been reworked, and another thing was fixed or added as well. This update is not really big and is available for all current customers for free.
- Fixed crash issues (invisible obstacles in the air with crash detection on)
- Reworked building textures
- Fixed floating custom buildings
- Further reduced flickering
- Added night lighting for several objects (ships, docks etc.)
- PHNL: APX work brought up-to-date
- Fixed minor issues and bugs
For further information, stay tuned on FSNews.