This is another swedish airport by ORBX, following their Stockholm Arlanda, Kiruna, Visby and Dala. The scenery should include all the latest scenery features, like SODE jetways, terminal interior modelled, 4k textures, which are going to be made using PBR materials. This will be the first airport, which will be fully compatible with SODE VDGS pack (that won’t be required and the scenery will be sold separately). There are going to be unique static aircraft for the region, and GSE designed specifically for this scenery.
We don’t know any release date yet, but there is a feature list down below. for more information, visit their post on ORBX forums.
- Exquisitely detailed multi-seasonal depiction of ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter Airport
- Sweden’s second-busiest airport, served by over 40 local and long-haul airlines
- Ultra-detailed 4K textures implementing mixed-use materials, including PBR texturing, other advanced materials and advanced rendering
- Stunningly realistic depiction of unique snow during the winter months
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Optional accurate VDGS for customers who use the new SODE VDGS Pack
- Interior modelling for main terminal
- Perfectly colour-corrected 120sq km PR coverage area with hand-placed autogen
- Custom static aircraft & GSE unique to Landvetter Airport
- Stunning night lighting
- Weather-influenced ground textures
- Detailed APX & GSX config file
- Custom animated vehicles
- Complete seasonal variations
- A short flight to our other Swedish destinations, Stockholm Arlanda, Kiruna, Visby and Dala
- Designed for P3Dv4 to blend seamlessly with Orbx Global Base and/or openLC Europe. Also compatible with Vector.
- Painstakingly optimized for very high performance even with high-end aircraft installed
- By acclaimed developer Marcus Nyberg (Stockholm Arlanda/Bilbao/Kiruna/Asturias/Valdez)
For further information, stay tuned on FSNews