Orbx has today taken to their forums to announce their work on Lamezia Terme for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Lamezia Terme (LICA) is an international airport located in southern Italy. The airport offers a variety of low-cost airline routes namely to other Italian airports, as well as international European routes, especially during summer.
Orbx promises to deliver a detailed rendition with up-to-date (October 2022) airport layout and custom static aircraft models all over the airport. There is also going to be an animated radar and custom taxi signs and approach lighting.
- Detailed modelling of the entire airport area
- Up-to-date (October 2022) layout including the new extended apron and runway extension
- Custom statics of AB 412 and Canadair CL-415 aircraft that operate at LICA
- Projected mesh ground poly
- Custom GSE and clutter
- Animated radar
- Custom taxi signs and approach lighting
Orbx Lamezia Terme is also going to be available on Xbox. However, it is not yet known when it is going to release. Orbx also didn’t mention anything about the pricing of the scenery. In the meantime, you can take a look at their Stockholm Arlanda v2 previews.