Orbx has recently released their rendition of McCall Municipal Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The development team of Orbx has shared this information via their social media accounts.
Known as The Gateway to the Backcountry, McCall Municipal Airfield is located in a remote area of Idaho. The airport is known for being one of the most challenging areas in the world for backcountry pilots. McCall Municipal airfield is home to the United States Fire Service Smokejumper base. Which explains the high concentration of firefighting aircraft in the area.
Mark Taylor has created this scenery. It is Orbx’s newest indie developer, who used to release his sceneries under the name of MSX Creations. Orbx McCall Municipal Airport offers realistic ground and apron texturing, PBR across the whole rendition, as well as over 160 custom objects. Furthermore, there is hand-placed vegetation, custom animations and so on.
- Realistic ground and apron texturing, which includes the recent apron resurfacing
- Realistic Night Lighting
- PBR texturing throughout
- Extensive level of detail work for superb performance
- Multiple custom static aircraft which includes Coulson 737 Fireliner, Neptune Bae 146, Erikson and HTS Skycranes, plus many native GA registrations
- Airport specific windsocks
- 160+ custom objects
- Many custom animations, which included wind-affected flags.
- Hand placed vegetation
- Developed by Mark “Milo” Taylor