Orbx has taken to social media to announce a recent partnership with the Queensland-based developer Pushback Studio, who is behind the scenery release Caboolture Airfield (YCAB) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Faithfully created through onsite research, this addon features custom hangars and buildings as well as custom-built ground assets and signage. It also features custom-built static aircraft, in addition to highways and surrounding streets.
Ortho improvements have been made to the original base pack surrounding the airfield, with two thousand hand-placed scenery assets added to the region.
Available from Orbx Central, priced at EUR 14.89.
Established by Norman Douglas Thurecht, and situated 50km from Brisbane, Caboolture Airfield is home to Gliding clubs, training schools, maintenance, helicopters, museums, hobbyists and plane builders.
- Custom hangars and buildings faithfully recreated from onsite research
- Custom built ground assets and signage throughout the airfield
- Custom built static aircraft
- Recreated highway and surrounding streets
- Ortho improvements in and around the surrounding airfield
- 2000 hand placed scenery assets in the region