Orbx has today annnounced via their forums the release of their rendition of Dundee Airport (EGPN) for X-Plane 11. Dundee Airport is a rather small airport located 3 km from the centre of Dundee, Scotland. The airport is served only by Loganair with routes to Belfast-City and London-City.
The scenery itself features, for example, compatibility with TrueEarth GB North, PBR modelling across all 3D buildings within the airport or challenging 4,593ft runway, that will test any pilot’s ability to land safely.
The scenery can be purchased via the Orbx website for approx. €20.94 or $22.88 ($34.95 AUD).
- Highly detailed rendition of Dundee airport with gorgeous texturing work
- Impressive PBR modelling across all 3D buildings within the airport
- Challenging 4,593ft runway that will test any pilot’s ability to land safely
- Perfect airport for light aircraft training, just as the RAF Cadets do in real-life
- Seamlessly blends in with TrueEarth GB North for the best experience