Last mentioned on the forums yesterday when the final shots were shared, Orbx has released the Scandinavian Mountains Airport (ESKS) rendition for Prepar3D v4. As promised, the scenery features drone-sourced 3cm aerial imagery around the airport, interior modelling, PBR materials or weather-influenced ground textures, for example. A usual the complete feature list can be seen below.
Scandinavian Mountains Airport is a brand-new, purpose-designed Swedish airport, located close to the Norwegian border. The airfield was constructed to primarily service the major ski resorts located nearby.
Announced earlier this month, on the 4th of March, the project has started even before the opening of the actual airport on 22nd December 2019.
The scenery can be purchased via the Orbx store for $34.95 AUD (approx. €19,42).
- Incredible drone-sourced 3cm aerial imagery around the airport, including advanced normal/spec maps beyond the normal GP
- The world’s newest international airport, with flights to major Swedish and European destinations including Heathrow and Copenhagen
- Immaculately detailed multi-seasonal depiction of ESKS Scandinavian Mountains Airport
- Stunningly realistic depiction of unique snow during the winter months
- Interior modelling
- Advanced materials, including PBR
- Colour-corrected coverage area at 7cm & 50cm resolution, with hand-placed autogen
- Custom static aircraft & GSE unique to ESKS
- Weather-influenced ground textures
- Stunning night light lighting
- A short flight to our other Swedish destinations, Gothenburg, Stockholm Arlanda, Kiruna, Visby and Dala
- The perfect short-haul destination for A320/NGX, regional jet and GA flyers alike!
- Designed for P3Dv4 to blend seamlessly with Orbx Norway, Orbx Global Base and openLC Europe
- Painstakingly optimized for very high performance, even with high-end aircraft.
- The latest in our Swedish Series from Marcus Nyberg