Orbx, a well-known developer, has today released Dundee Airport scenery for Prepar3D. The announcement was made via the Orbx Forums by Ed Correia. Based on the feature list, the scenery features PBR modelling or compatibility with TrueEarth GB North, for example.
With the water dominating one side of your view on approach, the glistening sun makes for incredible eye-candy in the scenic surroundings.
Dundee Airport (EGPN) is a rather small airport located 3 km from centre of Dundee in Scotland. It is mainly operated by Loganair with Saab 340 on route to London.
The scenery can be purchased via the Orbx store for $32,95 AUD (approx. €19,01).
- Highly detailed rendition of Dundee airport
- PBR modelling across all 3D buildings within the airport
- Challenging 4,593ft runway
- Perfect airport for light aircraft training
- Designed to blend with TrueEarth GB North
- Developed by the Orbx UK team