Perhaps the most well-known scenery development group, Orbx, has recently added to their list of freeware sceneries for Prepar3D. The scenery released in question is Skopje International Airport (LWSK) located in North Macedonia and is created by Orbx developer Teo Gerovski.
The scenery comes with the usual high standard of Orbx sceneries; a complete HD rendition of Skopje International Airport, animated SODE jetways, ground orthophotos, detailed POI modelling, 5 season variants, and much more.
The scenery is free to download on the Orbx direct website here and is compatible with both Prepar3D v4 and Prepar3d v5.
Skopje International Airport is located in Macedonia and serves as a hub for Hungarian ultra low-cost airline Wizz Air. The airport saw over two million passengers last year mainly travelling to neighbouring countries like Germany and Turkey.
- Complete HD rendition of Skopje International Airport
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Extended PR coverage area at 50cm resolution
- Detailed POI modelling
- Complete 5 seasonal variants
- Extended LC coverage area far beyond primary zone
- Major airline hub suitable for all airliner operations
- Expertly optimized for best performance
- Designed to blend seamlessly with Orbx Global Base
- Developed by Skopje local Teo Gerovski