Orbx has recently taken to their Facebook page to announce their latest release. The team announced Lamezia Terme (LICA) for Microsoft Flight Simulator a few days ago, which you can read more about here.
Lamezia Airport is located in Calabria, which is in the southwest part of Italy. Since its opening in 1976, the airport has gone through a lot of upgrades and modernisation segments.
The airport serves namely for domestic flights. However, during the summer schedule in Europe, Lamezia airport is much more used on international flights from the Czech Republic, Germany, the United Kingdom and so on.
Orbx recreated this airport in Microsoft Flight Simulator using their signature features. This rendition of Lamezia Terme offers an up-to-date airport layout from October of this year. There are also custom static military aircraft, custom GSE and animations.
- Detailed modeling of the entire airport area
- Up-to-date (October 2022) layout including the new extended apron and runway extension
- Custom statics of AB 412 and Canadair CL-415 aircraft that operate at LICA
- Projected mesh groundpoly
- Custom GSE and clutter
- Animated radar
- Custom taxi signs and approach lighting
The scenery of Lamezia Terme is now available through Orbx Central and their website for approximately €15.94.