Announced on June 28th, Orbx has today released their rendition of Malmo Airport for Prepar3D v4 and higher. The scenery features interior modelling, PBR components, weather-influenced ground textures, custom static aircraft, immersive night experience, or compatibility with other Orbx products in the area.
Malmö Airport is fairly small and doesn’t serve a lot of flights. Most flights are charter or seasonal to summer destinations in Greece or other Southern European countries. You can also find cargo flights to other Swedish airports or European destinations.
The scenery has been developed in cooperation with the Malmo Airport management. If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via Orbx website for approximately €21,30.
- Immaculately detailed depiction of ESMS Malmö Airport for P3Dv4+
- The latest Scandinavian airport from acclaimed Swedish developer Marcus Nyberg
- Stunning ultra-HD texturing through the airport, including PBR for primary components
- Customized interior modelling
- Weather-influenced PBR ground textures
- Night light lighting using a combination of dynamic and baked lighting for a completely immersive night experience
- Animated SODE jetways
- Optional accurate VDGS for customers who use the SODE VDGS pack
- Unique custom aircraft (F-50/BAe ATP and more) made specifically for Malmo
- Detailed APX, pre-configured for complete GSX compatibility
- A short flight to other popular Scandinavian destinations, ESSG, ESKS, ESSA & ESSV
- Painstakingly optimized for excellent performance even with high-end aircraft
- Designed for P3Dv4.5 & v5 to blend seamlessly with Orbx Global Base and/or openLC Europe
- Developed with the full co-operation and assistance of Malmö Airport management