Orbx’s recently announced rendition of Costa Smeralda Airport in Olbia has been released today. This information has been posted by the developer through E-mail to all newsletter subscribers and their social media accounts.
Initially, Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (LIEO) by Orbx has been released two years ago for Prepar3D v4, the developer has recently decided to make this rendition available also for the X-Plane platform.
The airport is located in Sardinia, an island belonging to Italy. It is served by a variety of low-cost airlines, such as Ryanair, EasyJet or Vueling. It has destinations all across the European continent, among these we can find London, Madrid, Košice, Vienna or even Stockholm.
Among the core scenery features, we can find SAM jetways, custom aerial imagery for the airport precinct, custom POIs of the city and PBR textures. This detailed rendition of Olbia also has custom ground poly, custom GSE, up-to-date airport layout and detailed airside. The scenery has been developed by Matteo Veneziani.
- Highly detailed rendition of Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport
- SAM jetways
- Better Pushback plugin required for best experience
- Custom aerial imagery for airport precinct
- Custom POIs around the city
- Custom groundpoly
- Custom GSE & static aircraft (static aircraft can be switched via Control Panel)
- Incredibly detailed airside & landside areas
- Original ship models
- Complete PBR textures
- From developer Matteo Veneziani
The scenery is now available to be bought on their website or Orbx Central for approximately €14.19.