Orbx, a well-known developer responsible for a wide range of regional and airport sceneries, has released their rendition of Samedan Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Originally released for X-Plane 11 and Prepar3D, the Samedan scenery now came to the latest addition to the Flight simulation family. Samedan is located in the Swiss Alps and it is a frequented airport mainly during the winter season. The airport has to offer a challenging approach and beautiful scenery.
The key features of this scenery are, for example, 4K PBR textures, realistic HD aerial textures created from on-site photography, villages of Samedan and St. Moritz, with many custom hotels and churches.
The scenery can be bought through Orbx Central or Orbx website for AUD$17.99.
- A completely new version of the bestseller
- Located in the south-east of Switzerland
- Full PBR UHD texturing
- Incredibly detailed, high definition rendition of Samedan Airport
- Scenic mountain landscape with glaciers, lakes and rivers all make stunning visual approaches
- Realistic HD textures created from on-site photography to provide the most immersive experience possible
- Includes the villages of Samedan and St. Moritz with many custom hotels and churches – perfect for the VFR fliers