Announced last month, San Jose International Airport (KSJC) scenery for Prepar3D v4.4+ by Orbx got today released. The announcement was made via the Orbx forums by Orbx Head of Operations.
Welcome to Silicon Valley! Located in the heart of the city of San Jose, Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport is the perfect airport for those looking for regional and long-haul hops to and from the centre of Silicon Valley.
The scenery features SODE jetways, points of interest around the airport, dynamic lighting, exquisite modelling work, compatibility with other Orbx products in the area, or ultra-detailed textures. The complete feature list can be found below.
If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via the Orbx website for approximately €24,23.
- Complete rendition of San Jose International Airport
- Stunning set of ultra-detailed texture work throughout
- Exquisite modelling work for the entire airport and beyond
- Detailed use of dynamic lighting bringing life to the apron
- SODE jetway support for all aircraft types
- POIs surrounding the airport
- Range of user-configurable options to meet your performance needs
- Perfectly blends with TrueEarth Northern California and NA Northern California