Orbx has released their rendition of Oslo Torp Sandefjord Airport (ENTO) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The information about the release was shared through the Orbx Forums, also showcasing the scenery in form of numerous previews attached to the thread.
Oslo Torp is a major Norwegian Airport, located on the west side of Sandefjord. It is linked with Oslo Gardermoen airport and is serving usually low-cost carriers. You can see on the airport, for example, Wizzair, Ryanair, or KLM on regular basis. It is also a helicopter center, where new pilots are being taught how to control a helicopter. Last but not least, you’ll also find a local flying club here.
The main features of this scenery are PBR and 4K textures, interior modelling with passengers, custom PR, unique GSE vehicles, as well as GA static aircraft, custom cars in the parking lots and good performance in the simulator. The complete feature list can be found below.
The developers also confirmed that they’ll work on a P3D rendition of this scenery in the future. The scenery can be bought through Orbx Central or through the Orbx website for approximately €14.68.
- Ultra-detailed depiction of Sandefjord Torp Airport, Norway
- Made from the ground up for MSFS using PBR and 4K textures
- Interior modelling and passengers
- Custom PR included
- Unique GSE vehicles, as well as GA statics
- Custom cars on carparks
- Unique terraforming and mountainside modelling
- Carefully optimized for high performance using the latest techniques
- Initially for MSFS – P3D coming soon!
- The latest major project from Norwegian developer Finn Hansen (Notodden/Hammerfest/Ålesund) & Jakub Łukaszewski